a simple girl who now studying in taipei, taiwan. hoping to meet more friends through blogging world. :)

Tuesday 23 March 2010

the green light

HI! I'm so screwed :S I really can't understand my physics class. I really dont know what is the teacher saying. The worst thing is I dont know what to do. CRAP!anyway besides of my daily life, let me show you my latest nail polish result :)

Using Canmake green glitters polish. It is so nice. But this bottle of polish is drying. Can you guys suggest any other brand that has a nice glittery polish? I would love to buy a few bottles and I'm looking for one set of Konad, but still can't find a cheap one :p I guess I have to find a side job to fulfill my lust.

and let me introduce you my sleep mate, this is scrump, lilo's doll on the movie lilo and stich.
i think he is VERY cute even-though a lot of people find me weird for liking this thing. but i love him still

and the last one here is the view from my univ building when sun the sets down. I LOVE THE COLOR. too bad i dont have any digital camera here so i can only take it with my phone camera
I promise I'll take more picture of my uni's and I'll show you guys. it is indeed very beautiful here. When you visit Taipei, make sure you contact me. I'm going to take you around :D

Well, see you guys later. I must continue with my study.. WISH ME LUCK!

cheers,

avasecretcloset xx

No comments:

Post a Comment